Travel Beauty Essentials
Let's face it, flying is hard on your body in many ways- the stress alone is bound to cause an unwelcome blemish and we all know when you land at your destination your hair is going to be a mess from sleeping against the plane window, you smell like you haven't changed your clothes in days, and your skin and lips are dry from the high pressure and altitude!
But don't worry, we've compiled a list of the MUST HAVE beauty travel essentials to keep you looking fresh even in harsh travel environments!
1. AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING MAKEUP REMOVING WIPES are the perfect solution to keep your face clean and MAKE removing makeup on long flights super easy and mess free while preventing breakouts!
2. TRAVEL-SIZE PERFUME is a necessary item to throw in your carry on! Greet your travel companions/ friends at your destination smelling like YOU... well YOU in your favorite perfume!
3. SMITH'S ROSEBUD SALVE not only smells like fresh roses, it conditions lips and adds a little shine so you're ready to hit the town!
4. LOCCITANE DRY SKIN HAND CREAM is 20% shea butter which helps to moisturize skin and is reported to have anti-inflammatory properties that could help reduce swelling after travel on hands and feet!
5. TRAVEL-SIZE HAIR SPRAY is always a good idea because the plane isn't the only thing flying away- your hair is too! Tame your travel bed head with some texturizing hairspray.
6. DRY SHAMPOO. Because having greasy, dirty hair is the worst side effect to traveling!